Use a cleansing lotion or a neutral soap or a cleansing lotion. Pour directly onto the already wetted sponge to create a foam.
2. Thoroughly clean out the dirt and foundation in the sponge by repeating the method of pinching with the palm of your hand.
3. Rinse off the cleaning agent with plenty of water, taking care not to leave any residue.
4. Use a pair of paper towels or a towel that is easy to absorb water. Press the sponge to absorb moisture. Then place in a cool, ventilated place to allow it to air dry.
- 32 Piece Makeup Brush Hair Nylon
- 32 Pcs Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush
- 32 Pcs Animal Hair Makeup Brushes
- 24 Pcs Bamboo Professional Makeup Brush
- 24 Pcs Personalized Professional Makeup Brush
- 24 Pcs Your Own Brand Professional Makeup Brush
- 24 Pcs Luxury Professional Makeup Brush
- 20 Pcs White Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush
- 20 Pcs Rose Gold Professional Makeup Brush
- 20 Pcs Professional Makeup Cosmetic Brush
- The Use Of Cushion Puff
- Booth No 1048 ,COSMOPROF North America-Las Vega...
- Thailand Beauty Exhibition At Booth No X28 On S...
- Advantages Of Hot Silicone Puff
- Thee Vital Brush For Freshman
- Pony Tells You How To Use Different Makeup Brushes