Blush brush: brush out the natural curvature of the blush, blooming shading, perfect highlighting facial contours.
A good blush brush can make blush easily and naturally.
● How to use
Scrub the brush to blush the powder, lightly shake off excess dust and apply makeup. The color is not enough to slowly fill. It can be used as a powder brush or a powder brush.
The large round brush has excellent smudging effect and is the basis for good blush. Brushing with a flat brush around the cheeks gives a good emphasis on the contour of the blush.
The bristles are the most important part of the brush and can be divided into natural animal hairs and synthetic hairs. The animal hairs are very soft and comfortable to use. The synthetic hairs are harder but more flexible. The brushes with different functions must be selected to select the appropriate bristle material. Blush brushes need to be thick and light, and the choice of animal brushes is most appropriate. The bristles should be large and soft, and they must be well-made.
When cleaning, it should not be vigorously pulled and soaked for a long time, so as not to shorten the service life of the brush.
Related Industry Knowledge
- 18 pcs animal hair professional makeup brush
- 18 pcs natural professional makeup cosmetic brush
- 18 pcs professional cosmetic makeup cosmetic brush
- 18 pcs beauty needs professional makeup brush
- 18 pcs personalized professional makeup brush
- 18 pcs synthetic professional makeup cosmetic b...
- 12 pcs professional makeup brush with holder
- 15 pcs rose gold professional makeup cosmetic b...
- 15 pcs your own brand professional makeup brush
- 15 pcs professional makeup brush
- How To Use Eye Shadow Brushes
- The Importance Of Washing Makeup Tools
- How to choose BB eggs and RT eggs
- Make-up brushes sweep away blindness
- Makeup brush and powder puff which is better fo...
- You must have these 5 make-up brush
- Do not continue to use 6 kinds of cosmetics whe...
- Share the detailed eyeshadow makeup brush usage...
- Detailed makeup brush usage-for freshman
- Identify Foundation Brushes According To Hair S...